10 Tasty Foods That Are Super Healthy
In order to lose weight, people start ignoring the meals that are tasty. It is an old myth that Tasty foods are always unhealthy. Well, this is not the case. Today we will talk about few food items that are tasty as well as super healthy for our body.
- Very few people know that whole eggs are super healthier and are among the most nutritious foods. They contain Vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, eye-protecting antioxidants and brain nutrients etc that most of the people Lacks.
- Eggs are the rich source of proteins and white part of the Egg is called pure protein as it contains enormous amount of Proteins.
- 1 Egg Contains 6 Gram of Proteins and 78 Calories.
- Chicken Breast is again one of the most protein rich food. It can be cooked at home and is super tasty to it. Most of its calories comes from the protein if you eat it after removing the skin.
- It contains 53 Gram proteins and 284 calories
- It is one of the most popular type of fish which contains both ‘low fat’ and ‘Calories’. It is also rich in protein. It is Highly contains a decent amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
- It contains 39 gram of protein and 179 Calories
- One of the biggest benefits of Cottage Cheese is – high levels of casein protein in it. It is believed that highest amount of casein protein is found in cow’s milk. The amount of protein present in Cottage Cheese is very good for vegetarians because it supplies them the necessary amount of daily protein. It is not necessary that you need to cook it before eating, it can be consumed raw too as it helps in increasing metabolism of DNA and RNA.
- 230 gram of cheese contain 27 gram of protein and 194 calories.
- Peanut is a wealth of health. The amount of protein found in it is very high. Protein equivalent to 1 liter of milk is found in 100 grams of raw peanuts. The amount of protein in peanut is more than 25%. Also, peanuts are useful in increasing digestive power. In the amount of 250 grams of roasted peanuts, minerals and vitamins are found, they are not even found in 250 grams of meat. In addition, using peanut oil in your body will reduce your germs and your body gets good nutrition. Peanut contains nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are very beneficial for your health.
- It contains 7 Gram protein and 179 Calories
- Milk is the only diet that leaves life together with us. It strengthens our body by nourishing it, promotes its growth, fights with diseases and keeps them away, and its very qualities make it the best in all diets. Milk provides a unique balance of nutrients and is also considered “the welfare of nature”. According to the National Dairy Council, there are 9 essential nutrients in it: Calcium, Protein, Potassium, Phosphorous, Niacin, Vitamin A, B and D.
- It can be said with the claim that there will not be anyone around the world who is unaware of the health of milk. From every child in every home, children are introduced to the fact that drinking milk is extremely beneficial for the health. When a child is born then he depends on his mother’s milk for the full nutrition and then the milk of the lifelong cow, buffalo etc. keeps himself healthy.
- It contains 8 Gram of Protein and 189 Calories
- Broccoli Contains Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Fiber and Potassium.
- It also contains few Ingredients bioactive nutrients believed to help protect against cancer.
- It Contains 3 gram of protein and 31 Calorie
- Oats contain calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron, vitamin B and E in abundance. Oats are beneficial for those who suffer from fat imbalance (Dyslipidemia) and diabetes. Pregnant women and growing children should also eat oats.
- It contains 13 gram of protein and 303 Calories
Try these foodstuffs and you will never complain that tasty foods are always unhealthy.